ROOM ESCAPE USA
ACCIDENT WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY FORM
I HEREBY ASSUME ALL OF THE RISKS OF PARTICIPATING IN ANY/ALL ACTIVITIES ASSOCIATED WITH THIS ROOM ESCAPE USA EVENT, including by way of example and not limitation, any risks that may arise from negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons or entities being released, from dangerous or defective equipment or property owned, maintained, or controlled by them, or because of their possible liability without fault.
1. I certify that I understand this activity has potential risks including but not limited to:
a. Being in a reasonably small space with numerous people;
b. Exposure to graphic content or props used to enhance the experience, which may include being bound; players who are pregnant, suffer from epilepsy, vertigo, heart problems, claustrophobia or other ailments are advised to consult a doctor before playing;
c. Possibility of failure to escape the room in the allotted time.
2. I am not under the influence of drugs or alcohol which impairs my ability to maintain my safety awareness or endangers others.
3. I acknowledge that this Accident Waiver and Release of Liability Form will be used by the organizers of the activity in which I may participate, and that it will govern my actions and responsibilities at said activity.
4. I agree that all staff or authorized agents may, in their sole discretion, determine it is unsafe for myself or others for my participation to continue, remove me from the premises by any lawful means.
5. In consideration of my application and permitting me to participate in this activity, I hereby take action for myself, my executors, administrators, heirs, next of kin, successors, and assigns as follows:
(A) I WAIVE, RELEASE, AND DISCHARGE from any and all liability, including but not limited to, liability arising from the negligence or fault of the entities or persons released, for my death, disability, personal injury, property damage, property theft, or actions of any kind which may hereafter occur to me, THE FOLLOWING ENTITIES OR PERSONS: The directors, officers, employees, volunteers, representatives, contractors and agents of any and all entities authorizing this activity;
(B) INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS, AND PROMISE NOT TO SUE the
entities or persons mentioned in this paragraph 6 from any and all liabilities or
claims made as a result of participation in this activity, whether caused by the
negligence or fault of myself, a third party or Room Escape USA.
6. I acknowledge that the directors, officers, employees, volunteers, contractors,
representatives, and agents of any authorizing entity are NOT responsible for the errors,
omissions, acts, or failures to act of any party or entity conducting a specific activity on
7. The undersigned further acknowledges that he/she is voluntarily participating in this
Room Escape USA event and is voluntarily assuming the risk of participating despite the
risk of falls, contact and/or crashes with other participants or third parties, defective
equipment, the condition of the room and any hazards that may be posed by spectators or
volunteers. I hereby consent to receive medical treatment which may be deemed
advisable in the event of injury, accident, and/or illness during this activity.
8. I agree that Room Escape USA or any of its assign's has the right to any photos or any
video/sound footage of me during the Room Escape USA event. These photos, video
footage and sound materials may be used for any marketing purposes.
9. I fully understand that there are no refunds under any conditions once I purchase my
10. The Accident Waiver and Release of Liability Form shall be construed broadly to
provide a release and waiver to the maximum extent permissible under applicable
11. I agree to pay for all damages to the facilities of Room Escape USA caused by me or my
family's negligent, reckless, or willful actions.
I CERTIFY THAT I HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT AND I FULLY UNDERSTAND
ITS CONTENT. I AM AWARE THAT THIS IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND A
CONTRACT AND I SIGN IT OF MY OWN FREE WILL.